Banking Predictions for 2021-Thematic Research
- February 2021
- 42 pages
This report identifies the 21 themes that will impact the banking
industry in 2021. For each theme, we offer a series of predictions,
identify winners and losers, and suggest further reading.
Companies that invest in the right themes become success stories, while those that miss the big themes end up as failures. Given that so many themes are disruptive, it is very easy to be blindsided by industry outsiders who invade your sector. To help our clients gain a competitive advantage, we developed our thematic research ecosystem - a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors.
- Because of how the European Union structured PSD2, there is great fragmentation in those standards across Europe. This will continue to be a problem in 2021 and will likely drive a more precise and concrete specification of API standards, directory services, and infrastructure (PSD3).
- Increasingly, both everything we buy and everything our money touches will be measured for its impact on sustainability. New digital banks can leverage their superior financial insight to drip-feed tips and offers that nudge customers towards greener spending and ESG-compliant retailers.
- Big investment banks and asset managers will continue with a future funnel approach by launching online savings banks (turning spenders into savers) and mass market robo-advisors (turning savers into investors).
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the most disruptive themes in banking for 2021.
- Access key predictions per theme to help guide strategy and tech decisions at your institution.
- Understand which individual firms are best placed to win or lose amid predicted thematic impacts.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
Table of Contents
1. Open Banking
3. Strategic Partnerships
4. Generation Hashtag
6. Artificial Intelligence
10. Digital Banking
13. Internet of Things
14. Augmented Reality
18. Alternative Credit Scoring
19. Data Privacy
20. User Experience
21. Social Media
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020