Bank of America: Fintech Ecosystem
- January 2019
- 17 pages
Bank of America (BofA) has been running a scouting initiative since 2010: the Tech Innovation Summit program. In 2017, BofA adopted a High-Tech, High-Touch approach - an initiative to boost investments in digital technology.
BofA is mainly focusing on technological investments in order to leverage technologies that can help reduce development costs and accelerate product development. BofA also launched various digital solutions for its corporate, middle-market, and public sector clients to consolidate funds and make digital payments to their customers.
BofA supports the FinTech Innovation Lab and Queen City Fintech Lab accelerator programs. Overall BofA has supported more than 200 fintech start-ups through these programs.
The report provides information and insights into Bank Of America's fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of in-house fintech product launches covering technology, application, and key statistics
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, and partnerships.
- In 2018, BofA announced it will invest around $75m per quarter in new emerging technologies throughout 2019.
- As of December 2018, BofA had participated in six consortium investments, with cloud computing and analytics the key technologies it is focusing on.
- Until now, BofA has supported more than 200 fintech start-ups through FinTech Innovation Lab and Queen City Fintech Lab accelerator programs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Bank Of Americas fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Bank Of America.
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Banking
Financial ServicesConsumers And The Economic Outlook - US - January 2020