Published on : May 06, 2016
The increasing household ownership of wireless audio, connected devices, and wearable devices is expected to propel the global wireless audio devices market in the years to come. Study clearly states that smartphones are now among popular household staple. Currently, tech devices such as wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and wearable fitness devices are registering the largest increase in household ownership. Thus, wireless, connected, portable devices are expected to drive the tech adoption. The demand for highly sophisticated devices such as wireless audio devices is expected to increase in the years to come, thus boost the growth of the global wireless audio devices market.
Factors Expected to Drive Global Wireless Audio Devices Market
- Wireless audio devices using wireless technology such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are in demand in the entire world.
- The rising demand for smartphones as a medium of entertainment is one of the major factor expected to benefit the global wireless audio devices market.
- The rise in the acceptance of other portable or wireless devices such as multimedia devices and tablets is predicted to spur the growth of the global wireless audio devices market.
- The increasing application of wireless soundbars is expected to rise the revenue of the global wireless audio devices market in the coming few years.
- The increasing need of mobility is expected to help grow the global market for wireless audio devices in the long run.
- In the near future, the growth of the hospitality and leisure industry is expected to create new growth opportunities in the global wireless audio devices market.
Today, the Americas segment is experiencing the highest demand for the wireless audio devices owing to the increasing adoption of such devices. The ever increasing adoption of and the growth of IoT is also expected to propel the global market for wireless audio devices. However, compliance issues in operating frequency are predicted to hamper the growth of the global market for wireless audio devices in the near future.
The entry of new players is expected to introduce new wireless audio devices in the global market. Further, the increasing disposable income in developing countries is expected to rise the demand for wireless audio devices.