Angola Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
GlobalDatas 'Angola Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Angolan insurance industry.
GlobalDatas 'Angola Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Angolan insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Angolan economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Angolan insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Angolan economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Angola -
- It provides historical values for the Angolan insurance industry for the reports 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Angolan insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Angolan insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Angolan insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry - Snapshot
Assets and Investments and Composition
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.