Airlines BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022
- May 2018
- Transport & Logistics
- 131 pages
The BRIC Airlines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC airlines industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the airlines industry and had a total market value of $119,124.6 million in 2017. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 22.3% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $79,411.0 million in 2017. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $16,335.8, $11,802.4, and $11,575.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $109,276.9 million in 2022, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $36,715.3, $15,738.4 and $15,098.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC airlines industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC airlines industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines industry players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC airlines industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the BRIC airlines industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the BRIC airlines industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC airlines industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC airlines industry?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Transport & Logistics
Transport & LogisticsPoland: cargo ships market
Transport & LogisticsPoland: rail wagons market
Transport & LogisticsPoland: civil airplanes market
Transport & LogisticsGlobal Secure Logistics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022
AutomotiveAuto Influencers - China - February 2020
AutomotiveAuto Market Beat - Q1 - China - March 2020