Air Freight Global Industry Guide 2017
- June 2017
- Transport & Logistics
- 316 pages
Global Air Freight industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global air freight market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton-kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, includes both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue obtained by airline companies from freight transportation. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $101.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016.
- Sector consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.3% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 181.2 billion FTK in 2016.
- The air freight sector is heavily swayed by the global economy, specifically by the economies of its largest players China and the US.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global air freight market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global air freight market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global air freight market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global air freight market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global air freight market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global air freight market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global air freight market?
Have query on this report?Make an Enquiry
The team was the biggest help to us. Not only were we provided with customized solutions but also we were guided through the most complicated situations. The information was on-point yet comprehensive. The experience was absolutely satisfying and helped us turn many challenges into opportunities.
Ours is a startup with a unique set of challenges and we were therefore hesitant but the team totally put us at ease with their knowledge and expertise. Our business and its challenges were understood perfectly and help was extended accordingly. The tailor made approach really helped us gain the most informative insights.
The report repository is absolutely impressive –updated and exhaustive in terms of markets covered and information provides. Besides, with the support extended to us by the team, we could reduce costs as well as move to sustainable growth. This really helped us tap into new opportunities. Happy to have gone ahead with ResearchMos.us.
We have had a long term engagement with ResearchMoz.us and never have we felt that the work done and help extended were below flawless. The report repository is one of the best one can hope to tap into. Recently, our partner businesses opted for consultancy services and they are all thrilled with the outcome.
Insights from reports helped us improve our profit margins significantly. Most of the knowledge we needed on the market were provided to us on a granular basis. From trends, and drivers to competitive analysis, the information was not just crisp but also insightful. That helped us chart a robust growth strategy and as of now we are happy to state that we are reaping big benefits.
More from Transport & Logistics
Transport & LogisticsPoland: cargo ships market
Transport & LogisticsPoland: rail wagons market
Transport & LogisticsPoland: civil airplanes market
Transport & LogisticsGlobal Secure Logistics Market Size, Status and Forecast 2022
AutomotiveAuto Influencers - China - February 2020
AutomotiveAuto Market Beat - Q1 - China - March 2020