GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new conference alerts, 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology 2011. The conference alert is an essential source of information and analysis on the emerging therapies and new disease management techniques.
The annual meeting of the 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology was held in the Catalonia Palace of Congresses, Barcelona, Spain, between March 3 and 6, 2011. The four day conference included discussion on controversies related to the treatment of cataract, cornea and external diseases, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, refractive surgery, retina and uveitis. The report titled 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology 2011: Post-Conference Review and Analysis aimed to cover the scientific sessions and articles after completion of the conference.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The report provides complete coverage of conference. Its scope includes -
- Qualitative analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference and their impact on the key market dynamics and future treatment paradigm.
- Review of pre- and post-conference KOL/analyst comments
- Market revenue data for 2010 and forecast forward to 2017 for a specific disease area (if the conference being covered is focused on a specific disease area).
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the concerned disease markets in the long run.
- The report will serve to facilitate your decision making in the concerned therapy areas. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving or are expected to drive the market in the concerned disease areas.
- Explore M&A opportunities by identifying key products and market players.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the market opportunities.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market and the factors influencing the same.
Table of Content:
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 2nd World Congress on Controversies in Ophthalmology: Post-Conference Key Highlights 4
2.1 Efficacy of Dexamethasone Intravitreal Implant for the Treatment of Uveitis Based On Patient-Reported Vision Function Outcome Measures 4
2.2 Safety Profile of Preservatives Containing Intracameral Phenylephrine 4
2.3 Treat AMD with VEGF Suppression 5
2.4 Topical Bevacizumab for Corneal Neovascularization and Neovascular Glaucoma 6
2.5 Effectiveness and Tolerability of Bimatoprost 0.01% in a Large Population of Patients with Glaucoma or Ocular Hypertension Treated In Clinical Practice in Germany 6
2.6 Systemic Bevacizumab (Avastin) For Exudative Retinal Detachment Secondary to Choroidal Melanoma 7
2.7 The Effect of Sub-Tenon\'s Infusion of Triamcinolone Acetonide on Glycemic Control, Plasma Cortisol and Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Levels in Patients with Diabetic Macular Edema: A Pilot Study 7
2.8 Debate: Avastin vs. Lucentis vs. others 8
2.9 Iluvien Intravitreal Insert (Fluocinolone Acetonide) For Diabetic Macular Edema (FAME): Phase III Results 10
2.10 Design and Rational Of Como: A 12-Month Masked Study That Compares the Safety and Efficacy of Ozurdex versus Lucentis (Ranibizumab) in Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion 10
2.11 Controversies in Incidence of Infectious Corneal Ulcers in Developed Countries, Portsmouth Study, UK 11
2.12 Debate: The Role of Adjunctive Treatment in Age-Related Macular Degeneration 11
2.13 Floppy Eyelid Syndrome: Epidemiological and Clinical Studies 12
2.14 Oral Propranolol for Circumscribed Choroidal Haemangioma: A Case Report on 10-Month Follow-Up 13
2.15 Ethambutol Induced Optic Neuropathy 13
3 Abbreviations 14
4 Disclaimer 15
List of Table
Table 1: Treatment Pattern of VEGF Suppression in AMD 5
List of Chart
Figure 1: Macular Degeneration Therapeutics Market, Global, Current Market Size and Forecast ($bn), 20092017 9
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.