Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 16 West European markets
Extracted from Companys latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, West Europe Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 16 markets (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 21 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
Reasons To Buy
- Companys West Europe Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 16 markets.
- Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- West Europe regional summary
- Individual data on 16 West European markets plus supporting text
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends – 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
- Data is also available to purchase on a global or individual market basis
Table of Content
Data Horizon 1999-2010 ACTUAL, 2011 PROVISIONAL & 2012-2017 FORECASTS
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage WEST EUROPE Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, (Republic of) Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Other West Europe
Regional Balancers For regions where it has not been possible to generate total market volumes by profiling each individual country, specifically Central & South America, Asia, Middle East/North Africa and Rest of Africa, we have taken a value judgement to arrive at a balancing “Others” figure. This is recorded as a separate entity, specific to the Region to which it belongs
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
West Europe - Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Markets Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, (Republic of) Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits, Fortified Wine, FABs
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.