A number of countries in the Asia Pacific region are enhancing their Robotics industry through sustained procurement and indigenous development programs, and the region is projected to spend. China is expected to dominate the region’s investment in military robotics. The significant increase in defense spending in China has created an imbalance in the entire region, with neighboring countries such as India and Japan increasing their defense spending in order to maintain a military balance.
This report offers analysis of the global military robotics market and covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes drivers/factors influencing demand for Military Robotics. Additionally, the report provides an overview of five top spenders in the sector including recent procurements undertaken by these countries in the domain.
- The global military robots market is dominated by North America, with the US being the largest defense spender in the sector. North American countries are to allocate US$244.4 billion on capital expenditure in 2016. Over the period 2016-2026, capital expenditure is expected to slightly increase, at a CAGR of 0.06%, to reach US$245.1 billion by 2026. Europe trails North America as the second-largest market, offering a potentially attractive investment opportunity for western firms.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military robots market
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military robots segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military robots market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military robots market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military robot manufacturers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Table of Contents
End User Analysis
Market TrendsTechnological Trends and New Developments
Key Military Robots In Use
Country Analysis -Profiles of five leading countries
Supplier Analysis -Profiles of five leading companies
Alliances, Recent Contracts
List of Table
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.