The Family Office Report 2013
Published Date » 2013-04-12
No. Of Pages » 74
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the worldwide family office market.
- A family office is defined as a wealth management company that focuses on a single HNWI or a small group of selected HNW clients.
This report reviews the global family office industry. It also includes family office lists for over 30 countries.
- Size of the global family office industry in 2012
- Lists of major family offices for over 30 countries
- Competitive landscape of the global family office sector
- Profiles on the world’s largest 20 family offices
- Case studies on wealthy European families with single family offices
- Future prospects for the family office industry
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
At the end of 2012:
- Worldwide wealth held by individuals amounted to US$195 trillion.
- There were 16.8 million HNWIs in the world and worldwide HNWI wealth stood at US$66 trillion.
- Assets managed by worldwide wealth managers, private banks and family offices totaled US$19.3 trillion. US$8.3 trillion of this was held in offshore centers.
- There were more than 5,000 family offices operating globally, the majority of which were based in the US and Europe. This includes 2,700 single family offices (SFOs) managing approximately US$1.7 trillion in assets and 2,300 multi-family offices (MFOs) managing US$800 billion in assets.
- Together, the global family office industry managed US$2.5 trillion, which accounted for 13% of global wealth management assets under management (AuM) (US$19.3 trillion) and 3.7% of global HNWI wealth (US$66 trillion).
- There were over 2,900 family offices in the US.
Table of Content
3 Country Profiles
3.1 Australian Family Offices
3.2 Austrian Family Offices
3.3 Belgian Family Offices
3.4 Brazilian Family Offices
3.5 Canadian Family Offices
3.6 Dutch Family Offices
3.1 Finnish Family Offices
3.2 French Family Offices
3.3 German Family Offices
3.4 Guernsey Family Offices
3.5 Indian Family Offices
3.6 Isle of Man Family Offices
3.7 Irish Family Offices
3.8 Israeli Family Offices
3.9 Italian Family Offices
3.10 Japanese Family Offices
3.11 Jersey Family Offices
3.12 Liechtenstein Family Offices
3.13 Luxemburg Family Offices
3.14 Norwegian Family Offices
3.15 Polish Family Offices
3.16 Russian Family Offices
3.17 Singapore Family Offices
3.18 South African Family Offices
3.19 Spanish Family Offices
3.20 Swiss Family Offices
3.21 Turkish Family Offices
3.22 UAE Family Offices
3.23 UK Family Offices
3.24 USA Family Offices
3.25 Other Countries
3.26 Case Study: Wealthy European Families
4 Competitive Landscape of Family Office Sector
5 Largest Family Offices
6 Future Prospects
6.2 Regional Business Trends
6.3 Future Growth
6.4 Huge Potential in Asia
7 Global Wealth Management Statistics
8 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Australia: Multi-Family Offices, 2012
Table 3: Australia: SFOs – State Comparison and Potential
Table 4: Australia: SFOs – Sector Comparison and Potential
Table 5: Australia: SFOs – Top 10 SFOs by AuM
Table 6: Austria: Family Offices, 2012
Table 7: Belgium: Family Offices, 2012
Table 8: Brazil: Family Offices, 2012
Table 9: Canada: Family Offices, 2012
Table 10: The Netherlands: Family Offices, 2012
Table 11: Finland: Family Offices, 2012
Table 12: France: Multi-Family Offices, 2012
Table 13: Germany: Family Offices by City, 2012
Table 14: Germany: Family Offices, 2012
Table 15: Guernsey: Family Offices, 2012
Table 16: India: Family Offices, 2012
Table 17: Isle of Man: Family Offices, 2012
Table 18: Ireland: Family Offices, 2012
Table 19: Israel: Family Offices, 2012
Table 20: Italy: Family Offices, 2012
Table 21: Japan: Family Offices, 2012
Table 22: Jersey: Family Offices, 2012
Table 23: Liechtenstein: Family Offices, 2012
Table 24: Luxemburg: Family Offices, 2012
Table 25: Norway: Family Offices, 2012
Table 26: Poland: Wealth Managers and Family Offices, 2012
Table 27: Russia: Multi-Family Offices, 2011
Table 28: Singapore: Family Offices, 2012
Table 29: South Africa: Family Offices, 2012
Table 30: Spain: Family Offices, 2012
Table 31: Switzerland: Asset Allocation of Typical Single Family Office, 2011
Table 32: Switzerland: Family Offices, 2012
Table 33: Turkey: Wealth Managers and Family Offices, 2012
Table 34: UAE: Family Offices, 2012
Table 35: UK: Major Multi-Family Offices, 2012
Table 36: UK: Major Single-Family Offices, 2012
Table 37: The US: Family Offices, 2011
Table 38: The US: Family Offices by City, 2011
Table 39: Rest of the World: Family Offices, 2012
Table 40: Europe: Major Single-Family Offices, 2012
Table 41: Europe: Major Single-Family Offices, 2012 (continued)
Table 42: Top 20 Global Family Offices, 2011
Table 43: Global: Offshore Centers by AuM (US$ Billion), 2011
Table 44: Global: Major Countries by AuM (US$ Billion) 2011
Table 45: Global: AuM Compared to HNWI Wealth by Major Country (US$ Billion), 2011
Table 46: Global: Other Countries by AuM (US$ Billion), 2011
List of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Wealth Management Industry – Maturity Level of Players
Figure 3: Australia: SFOs – Geographical Location by Region
Figure 4: Australia: SFOs – State Comparison
Figure 5: Australia: SFOs – By Sector
Figure 6: Australia: SFOs – Sector Comparison
Figure 7: Australia: SFOs – Retail and Fashion vs. Real Estate
Figure 8: Australia: SFOs – Basic Materials and Manufacturing vs. the Services Sector
Mobile Advertising Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Mobile devices such as Smartphone’s & Tablets are seeing rapid adoption rate globally. With consumers carrying the mobile devices along for the majority of the time, it has become the most efficient medium to reach larger number of consumers with advertisements & promotions. Mobile advertising platform & technology allow advertisers to use advance targeting technologies to reach the desired consumers of differential characteristics & criteria. The extensive measurability is further driving the mobile advertising market globally. It is probable that...
Cloud Security Market- Global Forecast, Market Share, Size, Growth And Industry Analysis (2010-2017)
By - Transparency Market Research
Over the last few years, enterprise adoption of cloud computing has grown incrementally. However, security remains the most renowned issue with the adoption of cloud computing for companies. As enterprises are increasingly investing into clout infrastructure, technology vendors are finding new market opportunity of “cloud security” within the cloud computing market. Though the market is currently small, it is expected to grow exponentially over the next five years. The global cloud security market is estimated to be in excess of USD 6 billion by 2016. Among all the...
Lymphoma Treatment Drugs Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
Lymphoma is a kind of blood cancer which occurs when B or T lymphocytes and leukocytes grow abnormally. In addition, it also occurs if these cells survive longer than their normal life cycle. Lymphoma generally occurs in lymph nodes, bone marrow, spleen, blood and other organs which form a part of the lymphatic system. The common symptoms of lymphoma are swelling of lymph nodes, fever, weight loss, night sweets, anorexia, itching, dyspnoea and fatigue. The common tests applied for the diagnosis of lymphoma are immunophenotyping, FISH (Fluorescence in Situ Hybridization) testing and flow...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global and China Dental Implants Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Liquid Crystal Display Television Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Tail tank Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Positive Airway Pressure Devices Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Horizontal stabilizer Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Dental Biomaterial Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Auxiliary tank Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Alternate tank Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Dental Imaging Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Main tank Industry 2014 Market Research Report
India is Facing a Cancer Crisis
Apr 15, 2014
India is currently facing a cancer crisis – reports a recent research carried out at the King’s college London, in collaboration with the Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai. The reasons estimated for this crisis comprise of increasing rates of smoking, unequal access to proper treatment and belated diagnosis. Every year, India witnesses around one...
Microparticle Tags to Check Counterfeit Goods Invented
Apr 14, 2014
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have invented a new set of microparticles that can easily be read by smartphones and establish the authenticity of currency, electronic items and luxury goods. This strategy is among those countless measures taken by big brands and companies to label their legitimate products in order to stop illegal copies of the...
USFDA Approves Lupins Generic Diabetic Drug
Apr 10, 2014
The United States Food and Drugs Administration (USFDA) has finally approved Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc (LPI), the American subsidiary of Indian drug manufacturers Lupin Ltd, to sell Pioglitazone Tablets in the U.S market. The approval has been granted first for fiscal 2015. Pioglitazone is a generic medicine used for managing diabetes and is a version of Actos tablets...
Infrared Sensors can Soon Be Used to Develop Night-Vision Lenses - A New Discovery Confirms
Apr 8, 2014
People who fear the dark may soon have a reason to rejoice – an infrared sensor that can eventually be used for mechanizing night-vision lenses has been developed. This effectively means that one can also see through dark with the help of these lenses. This technology seems possible all due to graphene, a layer of tightly packed carbon atoms that has allowed the creation of...
Ontarios thanks Sustainable Development Technology Canada for Clean Tech Ecosystem Movements
Apr 8, 2014
Sustainable Development Technology Canada has leveraged an extra $2.2 billion in funding from project partners that also includes global clean technology companies. Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) is energizing and evolving the development and demonstration of a clean technology ecosystem. They are the vital contributors to the prominent concentration of clean...