This package contains 14 tea market analyses from the following Eastern European countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine.
The tea market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the tea markets in different Eastern European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
These market analyses answers to questions such as:
- Overall market value for tea
- Overall market volume for tea
- Market value and volume for tea by type (green tea in packages, other green tea, black tea in packages, other black tea)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
- What is the size of the tea market in different Eastern European countries?
- How the tea markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What tea types are growing their market share fast?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.