Soil treatment processes are used for improving the biological and physical content of the soil which is degrading due to growing industrialization. The pollution caused by industries are mixing in the soil content which makes the soil infertile and further impacts the growth of crops negatively.
The global volumes demand for soil treatment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% from 2012 to 2018. In terms of revenues, soil treatment market was estimated to be worth over USD 17 billion in 2011 and is expected to exceed a market worth USD 28 billion by 2018, growing at a CAGR of over 8% from 2012 to 2018. The market is primarily driven by growing concerns regarding the depletion of arable land on a global scale, and the government support to improve crop production in order to cater to the growing demand for food grains by a growing population. However, the lack of awareness mainly in the underdeveloped countries is acting as one of the major factors inhibiting the growth of the market.
The global market is governed by developed economies of North America and Europe which accounts for most of the demand for soil treatment globally. The growing economies of China and India, however, are responsible for the growth of the Asia Pacific region as Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for soil treatment over the forecasted period. The report segments the global market for soil treatment on the basis of the type of the product such as organic amendment, weed controller, pest controller and pH adjusters.
Some of the leading companies operating in the global market for soil treatment include Arkema S.A., Amvec Chemical Corporation, Agrofill S.R.L., BASF, Chemtura Corporation, DuPont, Monsanto Company, Soil Technologies Corp, Solvay S.A., Syngenta, The Dow Chemical Company and so on.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.