Smart building is a concept which refers to the incorporation of real-time systems which provides management through one single system. Smart buildings model also integrate the technologies which focuses on the improvement of the building life-span by taking corrective measures on the occurrence of the problems.
Smart Buildings market consists of networking technologies and Building Automation System (BAS). The building automation technologies account for the highest market shares. The types of building automation systems are plumbing and water management system, building communication system, elevators and escalators management system and parking management system.
Energy efficiency and reduction In CO2 emission, Diminution in operating cost and improved security for building and people are some of the driving forces for this market. Smart Building market is segmented on the basis of types into physical security system, building energy management system (BEMS), building communication systems, parking management systems, plumbing and water management system, elevators and escalators management system. On the basis of application the market is segmented into commercial buildings, industrial, intuitional, residential, hospitality, airports and others. On the basis of geography the market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world (Row).
ABB, Johnson Controls, General Electric, Hewlett-Packard, CISCO, Accenture, Delta Controls, Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, Emerson Electric, Hitachi, Honeywell, IBM, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens and TYCO International among others are some of the key players in Smart Buildings market.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.