Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015
Global Markets Directs, Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Small-Cell Lung Cancers therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
Rhinoconjunctivitis is a combination of rhinitis and conjunctivitis and is one of the most common allergic reactions across the globe. It is an inflammatory disorder which affects nasal and conjunctival mucosa and is induced as a result of hypersensitive immune response. Rhinoconjunctivitis causes symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as sneezing, watery mucus, itchy nose, and nasal congestion, as well as conjunctivitis which include burning sensati...
Peripheral nervous system connects the nerves from the brain to rest of the body of a living organism. Organs connected with brain through peripheral nerves include hands, feet, arms, internal organs, legs, mouth and face. Peripheral neuropathy can be defined as malfunctioning or disorder in the peripheral nerves due to damage or destroy of the nerves. Etiology for peripheral neuropathy includes diabetes, dietary deficiencies, drinking alcohol,...
Main functions of liver includes removing harmful substances from blood, storing nutrients and vitamins, maintaining proper balance of chemical levels in the body and many more. Diseases which cause improper functioning of liver are termed as Liver diseases. There are about hundreds of different known forms of liver diseases that ultimately lead to a condition named cirrhosis of liver which causes permanent damage of liver cells. T...