Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015
Global Markets Directs, Small-Cell Lung Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Small-Cell Lung Cancers therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Small-Cell Lung Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an inflammation of fatty myelin sheaths around the axons of the brain and spinal cord. MS tends to affect the ability of nerve cells to communicate with each other in the brain and spinal cord. MS affects people with random symptoms based on the location and severity of attack. One event can last for days, weeks or months and can affect any part of the body. Symptoms include imbalance, loss of motor function, spa...
The global pediatric vaccine market is forecasted to reach $24.3 billion by the year 2017 at a compounded annual growth rate of 11.5 % during 2011-2017. This growth in revenues is expected to be driven by the introduction of new molecules that are currently in regulatory filing stage and those in later stage of development. The vaccines market has become high revenue generators despite being priced at a premium because of increasing ...
Epinephrine or adrenaline is a hormone secreted by adrenal glands in the blood stream. It is one of the two common hormones (the other being glucagon) that is responsible for glycogen breakdown. Secretion of epinephrine is characterized by the presence of extreme emotions such as anxiety or anger thereby resulting in elevated levels of blood pressure along with increased muscle strength and high sugar metabolism. Under strenuous conditions signal...