Respiratory monitoring devices are used for monitoring the respiration rate and are better known as heart-respiratory monitors due to their uses in heart monitoring. Such devices are utilized in hospitals on patients who face risks of apnea, and in some cases used at home as well. The monitor uses several patches placed on the body to measure the heart rate and the breathing rate responding to the body’s movement and then transmits the data to the attached leads. The respiratory monitor comprises of a monitor that displays and logs the value in real-time so that the care team can analyze the values at different points of time. Increase in the sales of portable respiratory monitoring systems due to increasing risks of sudden infant death syndrome, increasing respiratory problems among individuals, along with continuous improvement in technologies are among the key drivers of the respiratory monitoring device market.
The market for respiratory monitoring includes a variety of monitoring products, including a specialty version designed for infants. Oximeter, a device that is attached to the finger and is used to track oxygen levels in the blood, an arm or a wrist cuff, a device that is used to measure blood pressure, and patches are the products under this market. Geographically, the market is broadly divided into the Americas, EPEA, and APAC regions with APAC having the maximum potential for growth.
The market for respiratory monitoring devices suffers certain restraints during the current period such as – decrease in product differentiation and low per capita income in developing nations, but as the world is moving towards development, the rise of economies will boost the demand for respiratory monitoring devices as people will have more disposable income. Some of the market players of this market are CareFusion Corp., Covidien Plc, Draegerwerk AG and Co., GE Healthcare Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, and ResMed Inc.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.