A quarterly overview of all beverage consumption trends and latest market developments in the Bulgaria drinks industry
Published by Canadean, Quarterly Beverage Tracker provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the beverage market. With a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables, the report covers the following categories:
- Packaged Water
- Bulk Water
- Juice and Nectars
- Still Drinks
- Squash/Syrups and Fruit Powders
- Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
- Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks
- Sports and Energy Drinks
- Hot Tea and Coffee
- Beer, Wines and Spirits
- Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Cultured Dairy Drinks, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk, Other Liquid Dairy)
Data for the current quarter vs 2010, full year 2011 (provisional), moving annual totals (MAT) and 2012 forecasts is provided. The performance of each beverage category is analysed, together with the latest industry news. An economic mood indicator, completed by Canadeans local consultant, examines (on a scale of one to five) whether confidence levels in the industry are better or worse than the previous quarter, whether net prices are rising or falling and how private label products have performed versus the rest of the market. Recent new product introductions are shown by category, including flavour, pack type, pack size, retail price and selected pack shots. Selected retail prices are given for the most recent quarter, and the previous four quarters. Also included this quarter; a special focus on functional soft drinks and healthy innovation.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in Bulgaria beverage market, with a combination of textual commentary, analysis and data tables.
Reasons To Buy
- In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
- Canadean's Quarter 4 2011 Bulgaria Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a complete overview of all commercial beverage consumption trends, latest market developments and an economic mood indicator.
- Ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit and other data.
- An essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
- Analysis of individual beverage categories including full year 2011(P) volumes, plus 2012 forecasts
- Supporting text on quarterly performance and forecast assumptions for each beverage category
- Economic mood indicator
- Latest industry news
- New products including selected pack shots
- Carbonated soft drinks volumes by flavour and regular vs low calorie
- Special focus on functional soft drinks & healthy innovation
- Selected retail prices
Table Of Contents
Canadean Bulgaria Quarterly Beverage Tracker
AT A GLANCE - QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE AND LATEST FORECAST
IMPACT OF THE ECONOMIC SITUATION
Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks
Iced Rtd Coffee Drinks
Other Alcoholic Beverages
Cultured Dairy Drinks
Other Liquid Dairy
SOFT DRINKS QUARTERLY UPDATE
NEW PRODUCTS & PHOTO SHOTS Q4-11
FOCUS ON FUNCTIONAL SOFT DRINKS & HEALTHY INNOVATION
FUNCTIONAL SOFT DRINKS, 2009-2011P (Million Litres, % Change, % Category Share)
Table 1 Commercial Beverages Market Trends - Million Litres, 2011P-2012F
Table 2 Commercial Beverages Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2011P-2012F
Table 3 Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Litres, 2011P-2012F
Table 4 Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2011P-2012F
Table 5 Carbonates Market Trends by Segment - Million Litres, 2011P-2012F
Table 6 Carbonates Market Trends by Segment - Million Unit Cases, 2011P-2012F
Table 7 Selected Retail Price Movements, 2011-2012
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.