Premiumization Opportunities in Healthy Soft Drinks: Routes for tapping into underserved sectors of the healthy drinks market including innovation opportunities in carbonates, energy drinks, sports drinks, waters, juices and smoothies
"Premiumization Opportunities in Healthy Soft Drinks" reviews consumer survey data and recent product innovation to provide insight into how soft drinks can create more value for consumers in the health and wellness arena. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?" and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
The soft drinks industry is facing intense scrutiny over the levels of sugar and artificial ingredients used in its products. At the same time, manufacturers face myriad and conflicting consumer preferences, for drinks that are tasty, healthy, low- or no-calorie, natural and hydrating, which calls for new approaches to soft drink formulation. This is particularly true in the healthy drinks sector, where there is room to innovate product formulations that offer better long-term health and wellness benefits.
- Over half of global consumers believe raw/unprocessed food and drink is more nutritious, which is encouraging for juices, smoothies, and cold-pressed beverages.
- Consumers are more likely to say that plant-based sources of protein have a positive effect on their health rather than milk or whey protein.
- Nearly two thirds of global consumers say that a "natural" claim would make a product seem more authentic to them.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
2. Long-Term Health
Bone and joint
3. Building Trust
Herbal and savory
Juices and smoothies
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.