“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations on consumer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in Q4 2013. This report also gives you access to regional analysis of industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performance. Apart from providing access to the opinions and strategies of global pharmaceutical industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it also provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 66% and 50% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry over the next six months, respectively.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, increasing in consumer spending, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in consumer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in the Middle East and Africa are deemed to be unfavourable.
- New Government proposals/legislation, performance of North American economies, and the current state of the global economy are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Overall, survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for semi-finished products will increase at an average of 3%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- The majority of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate 'no change' in consumer confidence in the industry, in the next six months.
- Overall, industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
- Overall, 49% of survey respondents anticipate a positive change in the global economic outlook over the next six months.
- Pharmaceutical industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and marketing in the next six months.
- Executives operating in Asia-pacific and North America anticipate the highest average increase, 5.1% and 4.0% respectively, in sales over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and Europe anticipate an average increase of 2.7% and 2.5%, respectively, in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider 'increasing sales', 'improving operational efficiency', and 'new product development' as key priorities over the next six months.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.