Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013
Published Date » 2013-11-30
No. Of Pages » 43
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations on consumer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in Q4 2013. This report also gives you access to regional analysis of industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performance. Apart from providing access to the opinions and strategies of global pharmaceutical industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it also provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 66% and 50% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry over the next six months, respectively.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, increasing in consumer spending, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in consumer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in the Middle East and Africa are deemed to be unfavourable.
- New Government proposals/legislation, performance of North American economies, and the current state of the global economy are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Overall, survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for semi-finished products will increase at an average of 3%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- The majority of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate 'no change' in consumer confidence in the industry, in the next six months.
- Overall, industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
- Overall, 49% of survey respondents anticipate a positive change in the global economic outlook over the next six months.
- Pharmaceutical industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and marketing in the next six months.
- Executives operating in Asia-pacific and North America anticipate the highest average increase, 5.1% and 4.0% respectively, in sales over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and Europe anticipate an average increase of 2.7% and 2.5%, respectively, in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider 'increasing sales', 'improving operational efficiency', and 'new product development' as key priorities over the next six months.
Base Oils-Lubes Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Base oils-lubes market is growing due to the increasing need for more sophisticated lubricants in the automotive industry. With the advancement in lubrication technology, base oils and lubricants market is expected to witness a rise in demand in the near future. Base oil quality and supply vary depending on the region and hence it is an important product in global trading. Growing economies are making huge investments in base oils-lubes market for developing higher grade base oils and lubricants to fulfill the growing demands from the industrial and automotive markets. ...
Clinical Diagnosis Automation Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Some of the major factors which are driving the clinical diagnosis automation market include: growing number of diagnosis globally, low reimbursement rates and growing number of suppliers in the diagnostic market. Many players in the clinical diagnostics market, due to intense competition are looking to sustain in the market by gaining some competitive advantage over each other. These players are focusing on cutting down the overall cost and are putting pressure on laboratories to increase their efficiency and productivity. Automation is proving very fruitful in order to increase...
Textile Fibers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Fibers can be defined as material having the capability of being converted into yarns and made into fabrics. Textile fibers have some characteristic which differ them from fibers. Textile fiber can be spun into a yarn or can be made into a fabric by various methods such as felting, braiding, knitting, twisting, and weaving. There are two types of textile fibers natural and synthetic or manmade fibers. Fibers which are produced by using animals, plant and geological processes and are biodegradable over the time are known as natural fibers. Whereas, fibers which are generally comes from...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global and China Micro SD Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Dispersion Machine Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Multimedia hard disk Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Water Pill Machine Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Air Filter Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Flash Type Extractor Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Agitator Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Distilled Water Device Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Rotary Evaporator Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Retinitis Pigmentosa (Retinitis) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
Top End Stereo Systems Maker Harman Targets Chinese Auto Market
Apr 22, 2014
Harman, the U.S.-based audio company that is best known as the provider of automobile stereos for top-end car models such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Ferrari, has said that it has signed agreements with two leading Chinese automakers—Chang’An and Geely. The company, that is associated with premium infotainment systems for leading auto makers, said that these new contracts...
Scientists Identify Cure for Dengue
Apr 18, 2014
In a breakthrough discovery that can change the way dengue is treated, scientists have identified a drug target for the deadly dengue viruses. This discovery may help pave the way for discovery of vaccines that can cure this condition that affects nearly 390 million people throughout the world each year. Scientists have used a new technique for this discovery to show that a region...
India is Facing a Cancer Crisis
Apr 15, 2014
India is currently facing a cancer crisis – reports a recent research carried out at the King’s college London, in collaboration with the Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai. The reasons estimated for this crisis comprise of increasing rates of smoking, unequal access to proper treatment and belated diagnosis. Every year, India witnesses around one...
Microparticle Tags to Check Counterfeit Goods Invented
Apr 14, 2014
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have invented a new set of microparticles that can easily be read by smartphones and establish the authenticity of currency, electronic items and luxury goods. This strategy is among those countless measures taken by big brands and companies to label their legitimate products in order to stop illegal copies of the...
USFDA Approves Lupins Generic Diabetic Drug
Apr 10, 2014
The United States Food and Drugs Administration (USFDA) has finally approved Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc (LPI), the American subsidiary of Indian drug manufacturers Lupin Ltd, to sell Pioglitazone Tablets in the U.S market. The approval has been granted first for fiscal 2015. Pioglitazone is a generic medicine used for managing diabetes and is a version of Actos tablets...