Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013
Published Date » 2013-11-30
No. Of Pages » 43
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations on consumer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in Q4 2013. This report also gives you access to regional analysis of industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performance. Apart from providing access to the opinions and strategies of global pharmaceutical industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it also provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 66% and 50% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry over the next six months, respectively.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, increasing in consumer spending, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in consumer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in the Middle East and Africa are deemed to be unfavourable.
- New Government proposals/legislation, performance of North American economies, and the current state of the global economy are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Overall, survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for semi-finished products will increase at an average of 3%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- The majority of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate 'no change' in consumer confidence in the industry, in the next six months.
- Overall, industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
- Overall, 49% of survey respondents anticipate a positive change in the global economic outlook over the next six months.
- Pharmaceutical industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and marketing in the next six months.
- Executives operating in Asia-pacific and North America anticipate the highest average increase, 5.1% and 4.0% respectively, in sales over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and Europe anticipate an average increase of 2.7% and 2.5%, respectively, in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider 'increasing sales', 'improving operational efficiency', and 'new product development' as key priorities over the next six months.
Head-Up Display (HUD) Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Head up Display (HMD) is a transparent screen present in front of the user. HUD presents all the rudimentary data on the screen vital for performing different operations. HUD was initially integrated in military aircrafts helping them glide smoothly and hit the enemy targets at ease. Earlier the display comprised of Cathode Ray Tubes (CRT) which then transformed into LED, which was then ultimately replaced by HUD devices after its invention in the 1940’s. After World War II, HUD devices were integrated into military aviation only. HUD devices were later on integrated into...
Wood Based Panel Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
A wood based panel is a general term for a variety of different board products, which have an impressive range of engineering properties. Wood based panels are primarily used in construction, packaging, and shipping. Wood based panels can be classified into different product segments such as softwood plywood, particle-board and medium density fiber board, decorative hardwood plywood and veneer (under 6mm thick), waferboard and other structural composite boards, insulation board and hardboard. Growing deforestation leading to global warming has spurred the demand for efficient...
HPLC Systems & Accessories Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), a chromatographic technique is used to identify, quantify and separate each component from a sample of complex chemical mixtures. Presently, HPLC is a versatile technique, available for analyzing all types of biological compounds that can be isolated or synthesized. This method involves the passage of liquid sample over solid adsorbent material packed in a column with solvent. HPLC technique has been used in various fields such as legal, medical, manufacturing processes and in research. This technique relies on pumps and other...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
Alternative Payment Method
- Global and China Digital Camera Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Gypsum Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Feldspar Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Diatomite Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Boron Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Other Accessories & Parts Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Cement Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Microphone Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Stickers & Skin Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Memory Card Industry 2014 Market Research Report
Solar Power Generation Reaches Record High in the U.S. in 2013
Mar 6, 2014
Solar power accounted for an even larger share in the total volume of electricity generated in the United Sates in 2013. According to a latest report published by the Solar Energy Industries Association along with GTM Research suggests that this form of energy is increasingly becoming a part of the main stream U.S. power grid. So, it is not surprising that the production of solar...
Reynolds focus on Lorillard tobacco bid
Mar 5, 2014
U.S. tobacco giant - Reynolds American has stated a bid for its biggest rival Lorillard in the market. This bid has set quakes on the global tobacco market that is already being remodeled by declining smoking rates and growth of electronic cigarettes. Lorillard shares closed at 9.3 percent at $53.61 early Monday, giving a market value of $19.6bn. Reynolds bid could not be fairly...
Ecommerce to be New Growth Driver in Chinese Economy
Mar 4, 2014
Chinese ecommerce companies are set to make it big in the coming years with the market for ecommerce in China likely to grow to a whopping value of USD 8.17 trillion by 2020. This is what the vice-president of Alibaba estimates. China has largely been an export oriented society and it is online retail that is currently enabling the country to make a shift from this status. The...
Protect fruits from QFF flies
Mar 3, 2014
Queensland Fruit fly (QFF) is considered to be one of Australia’s intensely serious insect pests affecting the horticultural industry in the Central Tablelands and beyond. The Central Tablelands Local Land Services are knee-deep into testing a QFF monitoring program associated with the horticulturists in the Orange area. The authorities of this organization are open to...
Australian Companies Post Higher Profits Beating ExpectationsAustralian Companies Post Higher Profits Beating Expectations
Feb 28, 2014
Several large companies in Australia have beaten expectations by posting higher earnings and profits than expected. This is being regarded as one of the most positive reporting sessions since the last couple of years. The reporting session of February wrapped up with over 50% of the listed companies in Australia posting profits or beating expectations of earnings. Though there...