Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013
Published Date » 2013-11-30
No. Of Pages » 43
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes pharmaceutical industry executives' views on the global economy, expectations on consumer confidence, supplier prices, key business concerns, and how executives' future investments are set to change in Q4 2013. This report also gives you access to regional analysis of industry outlook, industry and company growth prospects, future opportunities, staff hiring, and sales performance. Apart from providing access to the opinions and strategies of global pharmaceutical industry executives, it also examines their actions surrounding business priorities, threats and opportunities, and future investment areas over the next six months.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing across the globe and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts company and industry growth prospects over the next six months. Furthermore, it also provides information about the impact of consumer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect the investment decisions of the industry over the next six months.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Overall, 66% and 50% of global pharmaceutical industry executives are optimistic about the future growth prospects of both their company and the industry over the next six months, respectively.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Optimism towards industry and company growth is driven by the improving global economic conditions, increasing in consumer spending, and the introduction of new products in the market.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Pharmaceutical Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments globally on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Features and Benefits
- Project industry trends and industry growth expectations in the next six months, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- The report drives revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Readers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the growth prospects of the industry.
- The report clearly forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over the next six months.
- Identifies the major changes in consumer confidence levels in the pharmaceutical industry over the next six months.
Key Market Issues
- According to pharmaceutical industry respondents, the present economic conditions in the Middle East and Africa are deemed to be unfavourable.
- New Government proposals/legislation, performance of North American economies, and the current state of the global economy are the key concerns among global pharmaceutical industry executives.
- Overall, survey respondents forecast that supplier prices for semi-finished products will increase at an average of 3%, with those from Asia-Pacific expecting the biggest rise.
- The majority of global pharmaceutical industry executives anticipate 'no change' in consumer confidence in the industry, in the next six months.
- Overall, industry executives exhibit high levels of optimism towards company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects, in the next six months
- Overall, 49% of survey respondents anticipate a positive change in the global economic outlook over the next six months.
- Pharmaceutical industry executives plan to increase investments in the areas of new product development and marketing in the next six months.
- Executives operating in Asia-pacific and North America anticipate the highest average increase, 5.1% and 4.0% respectively, in sales over the next six months.
- Industry executives operating in Asia-Pacific and Europe anticipate an average increase of 2.7% and 2.5%, respectively, in their current workforce.
- Executives operating across the globe consider 'increasing sales', 'improving operational efficiency', and 'new product development' as key priorities over the next six months.
Glaucoma Pharmaceuticals Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019
By - Transparency Market Research
Glaucoma is caused due to rise in the intraocular pressure, if persists may lead to permanent eye damage.This increased pressure damages the optic nerve which transmits message to the brain High pressure is built due to the blockage of the trabecular meshwork which results in the accumulation of aqueous humor. Depending on the size of trabecular meshwork blockage, glaucoma can be categorized as open angle and narrow closure glaucoma. In open angle glaucoma trabecular meshwork blockage is wider than narrow angle glaucoma. This disease results in various symptoms such as redness in eye,...
Data Center Equipment Market - Global Industry Size, Market Share, Trends, Analysis, And Forecasts 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
The rising demand for data processing power and information storage is contributing to the growth of the data center equipment market. Most of the companies are adding denser servers to the existing data centers to raise the information storage capacity. This advancement is leading to challenges like underutilization of IT assets, rise in operational overhead, complexities in incorporation of information, and inflexibilities in expansion. Data centers are adopting new services and business models to overcome these issues. These data centers comprises of storage devices, servers,...
Nanofibers Technologies Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Description Nanofibers Technologies Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Nanofibers belong to the market of nanotechnology. They are fibers with diameters less than 100 nanometers. Most nanofibers are produced by electrospinning which is the most conventional method of production. Spinning biocomponent fiber is another emerging technique of nanofiber production. Some other nanofiber production methods include melt spinning, template synthesis, electroblowing, self-assembly, and forcespinning. Most often the material used in nanofibers production...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Chinese Home Appliance Industry and Market, February 2014
- Worldwide Desktop PC Forecast, 2014 - 2018
- Worldwide Tablet TFT-LCD Panel Industry, 1Q 2014
- Worldwide Motherboard Forecast, 2014 - 2018
- Global & USA Cancer Biomaker Market to 2018 (Identification, Technologies, Market Analysis, Competitor Profiles, Companion Diagnostic Co-Development, Business Strategies, Industry Trends, and Pipeline Analysis)
- The US Hybrid Vehicles Market Outlook to 2018 - Government Strategy and Cost Effective Hybrids to Escalate Demand
- Philippines Express Delivery and Logistics Market Outlook to 2017 - Maturing Market Sustained by Surging E-Commerce Activity
- France Car Rental Industry Analysis to 2017 - Impelled by Rising Leisure Travel
- India Used Car Industry Outlook to 2018 - Shifting Focus of Key Automakers on Used Car Business
- Europe Car Rental Industry Analysis to 2017 - Latvia, Belgium and Ukraine to Stimulate the Market Growth
Scientists Identify Cure for Dengue
Apr 18, 2014
In a breakthrough discovery that can change the way dengue is treated, scientists have identified a drug target for the deadly dengue viruses. This discovery may help pave the way for discovery of vaccines that can cure this condition that affects nearly 390 million people throughout the world each year. Scientists have used a new technique for this discovery to show that a region...
India is Facing a Cancer Crisis
Apr 15, 2014
India is currently facing a cancer crisis – reports a recent research carried out at the King’s college London, in collaboration with the Tata Memorial Cancer Centre, Mumbai. The reasons estimated for this crisis comprise of increasing rates of smoking, unequal access to proper treatment and belated diagnosis. Every year, India witnesses around one...
Microparticle Tags to Check Counterfeit Goods Invented
Apr 14, 2014
Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have invented a new set of microparticles that can easily be read by smartphones and establish the authenticity of currency, electronic items and luxury goods. This strategy is among those countless measures taken by big brands and companies to label their legitimate products in order to stop illegal copies of the...
USFDA Approves Lupins Generic Diabetic Drug
Apr 10, 2014
The United States Food and Drugs Administration (USFDA) has finally approved Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc (LPI), the American subsidiary of Indian drug manufacturers Lupin Ltd, to sell Pioglitazone Tablets in the U.S market. The approval has been granted first for fiscal 2015. Pioglitazone is a generic medicine used for managing diabetes and is a version of Actos tablets...
Infrared Sensors can Soon Be Used to Develop Night-Vision Lenses - A New Discovery Confirms
Apr 8, 2014
People who fear the dark may soon have a reason to rejoice – an infrared sensor that can eventually be used for mechanizing night-vision lenses has been developed. This effectively means that one can also see through dark with the help of these lenses. This technology seems possible all due to graphene, a layer of tightly packed carbon atoms that has allowed the creation of...