Global Pet Care industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global pet care market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global pet care market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet care market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global pet care market with five year forecasts
- The global pet care market had total revenues of $84,582.7m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2008 and 2012.
- The dog care segment was the market\'s most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $30,922.0m, equivalent to 36.6% of the market\'s overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $100,674.2m by the end of 2017.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.