Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories
Extracted from Canadean\'s Global Beverage Forecasts report, North America Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for Canada and the United States of America, plus a regional summary.
Product analysis is broken down in to 21 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, plus forecasts to 2015. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf for the USA.
- Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories
- Canadean\'s North America Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across Canada and the United States of America.
- Recently updated with the latest forecasts for 2010.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- North America regional summary
- Individual data on Canada and United States of America
- Supporting text for USA
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2009 actuals
- Forecasts to 2015 including latest update for 2010 volumes
- Data is also available to purchase on a global or individual market basis
TABLE OF CONTENT
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2009 ACTUAL, 2010-2015F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage NORTH AMERICA Canada, United States of America
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Markets United States of America
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Wine, Spirits, Fortifie Wine, FABs
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.