The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the companys business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Majora Power Plants (assets) summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors A list of key competitors.
- Key employees A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Transmission 5
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Distribution 5
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc. Strengths 9
Major Electric Distributor 9
Stable Revenue Growth 9
Expanding Liquidity 10
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc. Weaknesses 10
Dependence on Single Supplier 10
Declining Operating Margin 10
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc. Opportunities 10
Automated Meter Reading (AMR) 10
Utility Rebate Program 10
Growing Demand for Electricity 11
Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc. Threats 11
Illicit Practices 11
Stringent Regulations 11
Volatility in Electricity Prices in USA 11
Key Employees 12
Company Statement 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Recent Developments 16
Mar 09, 2010: Nodak Electric Reports Revenues Of $52.7 Million In 2009 16
Mar 31, 2009: Nodak Electric Reports Revenues Of $46.9 Million In 2008 16
Contact Us 18
List of Table
Table 1: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 4
Table 2: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, Transmission 5
Table 3: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, Distribution 5
Table 4: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Operational Metrics, Sales 5
Table 5: Major Products and Services 7
Table 6: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT Analysis 9
Table 7: Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 12
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.