These demographic groups are a good audience for financial services institutions who can provide additional services that add value. Quality advisory services—whether in person or online—are one significant way to appeal to these groups that place a lot of emphasis on education, and may have the added advantage of increasing the level of trust.
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What is the level of assimilation and how does that impact economic behavior in Canada?
- How optimistic are multicultural respondents about the Canadian economic outlook, as well as for that of their own households?
- What are the financial goals that will impact demand for financial products?
- What are the preferred sources of financial advice and loans/funding that will also impact demand?
- How do Canadian multiculturals prefer to obtain financial information? What marketing channels do they pay attention to?
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.