GlobalDatas new report, Mobile Health Devices and Applications Global Market Briefing to 2018 provides key data, information and analysis on the global mobile health devices and applications market. It gives the market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information for the mobile health devices and applications market, and provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, as well as key analytical content. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- The key geographies covered are the Global and the US.
- Annualized market revenue data for 2010 and 2011 and forecast forward to 2018, as well as key players in the market and applications in the market.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within the mobile health devices and applications market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the mobile health devices and applications market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Whats the next big thing in the mobile health devices and applications market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global mobile health devices and applications market and the factors shaping it.
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Mobile Health Devices and Applications 4
2.1 Introduction 4
2.2 Mobile Health, Global Market Characterization 6
2.2.1 Mobile Health Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018 6
2.2.2 Mobile Health Market, the US, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018 7
2.3 Mobile Health, Global, Market Dynamics 8
2.3.1 Market Drivers 8
2.3.2 Market Restraints 15
2.4 Key Players and mHealth Products 17
2.5 Key Deals 20
3 Appendix 22
3.1 Definitions 22
3.1.1 Mobile Health (mHealth) 22
3.2 Acronyms 23
3.3 Sources 24
3.4 Research Methodology 24
3.5 Secondary Research 25
3.6 Primary Research 25
3.7 Models 25
3.8 Forecasts 26
3.9 Expert Panels 26
3.10 GlobalData Consulting 26
3.11 Contact Us 26
3.12 Disclaimer 26
List of Table
Table 1: Mobile Health Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018* 6
Table 2: Mobile Health Market, The US, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018* 7
Table 3: Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Global, by Segment, Revenue ($m), 2004-2018 8
Table 4: Venture Capital Investments in Mobile Health ($m), 2010-2011 14
Table 5: Mobile Health Ventures of Key Players in the Medical Imaging Information Systems (MIS) Market, 2011 17
Table 6: Number of Health Applications, by Vendor Store, 2010 18
Table 7: Top Health Apps, Apple App Store, 2011 19
Table 8: Mobile Health Market, Key Deals, 2011-2012* 20
List of Chart
Figure 1: Mobile Health, Market Overview 4
Figure 2: Mobile Health Market, Global, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018* 6
Figure 3: Mobile Health Market, The US, Revenue ($bn), 2010-2018* 7
Figure 4: Remote Patient Monitoring Market, Global, by Segment, Revenue ($m), 2004-2018 8
Figure 5: Physician Interest In Mobile Technology, By Provider*, 2011 10
Figure 6: Total Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, The US and Global*, 2010-2011 11
Figure 7: Wireless Broadband Subscriptions, by Technology, Global*, June 2011 12
Figure 8: Venture Capital Investments in Mobile Health, Net Value ($m), 2010-2011 14
Figure 9: Key Barriers to Mobile Technology in Healthcare, 2011 16
Figure 10: Number of Health Applications, by Vendor Store, 2010 18
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.