The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the companys business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors A list of key competitors.
- Key employees A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
Midwest Energy Cooperative, Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
Midwest Energy Cooperative Strengths 9
Service Portfolio 9
Major Electric Cooperative 9
Service and Reliability 10
Midwest Energy Cooperative Weaknesses 10
Substantial Debt Obligations 10
Unplanned Outages 10
Midwest Energy Cooperative Opportunities 10
Advanced Metering Programs 10
Focus on Renewable Energy 10
Infrastructure Expansion 11
Midwest Energy Cooperative Threats 11
Regulatory Obligations 11
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 11
Key Employees 12
Company Statement 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Recent Developments 15
Sep 14, 2010: Michigan PSC Approves Settlement Agreement Reconciling Midwest Energy's 2009 Power Supply Costs 15
Mar 19, 2009: Midwest Energy Reports Operating Revenues Of $57.8 Million In 2008 15
Jan 06, 2011: MPSC Approves Settlement Agreements Authorizing 2011 PSCR Factors For Three Electric Cooperatives 15
Jan 12, 2009: Midwest Energy Hires Edge As Controller 15
Jan 08, 2009: Midwest Energy Appoints Allen As VP Of Regulatory Compliance And Community Development 16
Contact Us 18
List of Table
Table 1: Midwest Energy Cooperative, Key Facts 4
Table 2: Midwest Energy Cooperative, Operational Metrics, Sales 5
Table 3: Major Products and Services 7
Table 4: Midwest Energy Cooperative, SWOT Analysis 9
Table 5: Midwest Energy Cooperative, Key Employees 12
Table 6: Midwest Energy Cooperative, Other Locations 14
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.