Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 11 MENA markets.Introduction and Landscape
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Middle East North Africa Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and United Arab Emirates, plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 24 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, sorghum beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, rice wine, sake, wine).
Measures include million liters and liters per capita data for 1999 to 2011 actuals, plus forecasts to 2017Key Features and Benefits
Key Market Issues
- Canadean's Middle East North Africa Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and United Arab Emirates, plus aggregated totals for non-profiled countries to give a complete regional picture.
- Updated with 2011 actuals, figures and forecasts to 2017.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Middle East North Africa regional summary
- Individual data on Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and United Arab Emirates
- Volumes for 24 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million liters and liters per capita
- Historical trends - 1999 to 2011 actuals
- Forecasts to 2017
Table of Content
Middle East North Africa - Beverage Consumption Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2011 ACTUAL and 2012-2017 FORECASTS
Measures Volume (million liters), Population (millions), Liters Per Capita
Geographic Coverage MIDDLE EAST NORTH AFRICA Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Other MENA
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Sorghum Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Rice Wine, Sake, Wine
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.