Increasing need for medical devices with high shelf life, increasing export and import of medical devices, increasing demand for sterilized and disposable devices are some of the factors driving the sales of medical plastics market. Increasing demand for cost effective, light weight, the increasing use of prosthetics and the increasing use of non magnetic equipments around heavily magnetized medical equipments such as an MRI, are other factors serving as market drivers for the medical plastics market. The rising economies in the Asia Pacific region, the rising demand for high technology medical devices will act as opportunities for the medical plastics market. Formation of organizations like HPRC (Healthcare Plastics Recycling Council), help organizations to dispose plastic effectively and help design recycling guidelines for disposing plastic, hence avoiding raising any environmental concerns and thereby acting as an opportunity for the medical plastics market in this go-green age. The strict government regulations and the high recall costs are two of the major restraints for the medical plastics market.
The use of plastic in the healthcare sector is extensive. Plastic is used in packaging; it is incorporated in the products, and medical disposable techniques. Some of the characteristics of plastic such as flexibility, preserving capabilities act imperatively in favor of the medical plastics market. U.S has the maximum market share in the medical plastics market because of factors like technological advancements, and availability of sophisticated medical devices coupled with high diligence concerning healthcare awareness.
The medical plastics market could be segmented into two major categories based on its resin types: Radiation resistant, PVC, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, Polyester, Polypropylene, ABS and SAN resins, Polystyrene, and based on its applications into medical packaging and medical products segments. The medical plastics market could also be geographically segmented into U.S, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world regions.
Some of the key players in the medical plastics market are BASF, Becton and Dickinson, Baxter International, DOW Chemical. Du Pont, Bayer, Cyro Industries, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Saint Gobain Performance Plastics, Tekni Plex Corporation, Alcan Packaging and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.