Table of Content
- Growing proportion of affluent Millennial population in the US
- Food and Grocery retail sales are concentrated in national chains
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for the largest share of sales in the US Ice Cream market
- Improving economic conditions will drive the food services market in the US
- Older population is driving the consumption of Ice Cream in US
- Ice cream manufacturers should focus their strategies towards teens, Mid Lifers and above age groups
- Indulgence is the major trend driving the American Ice Cream consumers
- The market has grown steadily over the last five years and this is set to grow wit h the same rate.
- Artisanal and Take-home Ice Cream categories are growing faster than Impulse Ice Cream.
Brands and Private Labels
- Higher penetration of private label products in Take-home Ice Cream market
- Key companies by category
- Paper and Board is the most preferred form of packing material in Ice Cream market giving convenience to customer
- Rising consumption and growing trend towards small packaging of Ice Cream products will drive changes in packaging demand by 2017
Future Outlookfour key trends in the US\'s Ice Cream sector
- Premiumizationand differentiation in Ice Cream is gaining popularity
- Need to address the health concerns associated with eating Ice Cream
- Growing market for private label products
- Tough competition from Dairy and Soya alternatives
Data Appendix and Summary Methodology
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.