This package contains 21 malt market analyses from the following European countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
The malt market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the malt markets in different European countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for malt, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for malt, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for malt by type (roasted, not roasted)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyeis answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the malt market in different European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of malt? Which product types are growing fast?
- How the malt markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.