The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the companys business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors A list of key competitors.
- Key employees A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, By Capacity 5
Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, By Generation 5
Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, By Sales 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
Light & Power Holdings Ltd. Strengths 9
Presence across Power Value Chain 9
Improving Operational Standards 9
Organic Growth in Revenue Performance 10
Light & Power Holdings Ltd. Weaknesses 10
Inclination on Thermal Fuels 10
Losses and Outages 10
Light & Power Holdings Ltd. Opportunities 10
Focus on Renewable Energy 10
Technology Upgradation 11
Association with Emera Inc. 11
Light & Power Holdings Ltd. Threats 11
Regulatory Obligations 11
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 11
Volatility in Fuel and Electricity Prices 12
Key Employees 13
Company Statement 14
Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Recent Developments 18
Mar 05, 2010: Light & Power Holdings Reports Operating Revenues Of $415.39 Million In 2009 18
Contact Us 20
List of Table
Table 1: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Key Facts 4
Table 2: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, Capacity 5
Table 3: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, Generation 5
Table 4: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, Customers 5
Table 5: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Operational Metrics, Sales 5
Table 6: Major Products and Services 7
Table 7: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., SWOT Analysis 9
Table 8: Light & Power Holdings Ltd., Key Employees 13
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.