The report contains the profile of the company that is involved in the field of power generation from thermal sources (coal, oil and gas). It contains a detailed description of the companys business operations (power plants, installed capacity, and generation), history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), key competitors, and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets)
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers)
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands
- Key competitors A list of key competitors.
- Key employees A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Operational Metrics, By Sales 6
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Wind Farms 7
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Wind Farms, India 7
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Thermal Power Plants 8
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Thermal Power Plants, India 8
Business Description 10
Business Overview 10
Major Products and Services 11
SWOT Analysis 13
KSK Energy Ventures Limited Strengths 13
Diversified revenue stream 13
Strong Base of Assets 13
Substantial Top Line Growth 14
Prudent Business Model 14
KSK Energy Ventures Limited Weaknesses 14
Dependence on Fossil Fuels 14
High Debt 14
Declining Liquidity 14
KSK Energy Ventures Limited Opportunities 15
Growth of the Indian Power Generation Sector 15
Focus on Diversifying Fuel Mix 15
Focus on Information Systems 15
KSK Energy Ventures Limited Threats 15
Power Theft 15
Competitive Environment 15
Regulatory Norms 16
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 17
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 19
Key Employees 20
Key Employee Biographies 21
Company Statement 22
Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Financial Deals Landscape 24
KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2011 24
KSK Energy Ventures Limited Detailed Deal Summary 25
Equity Offering 25
Asset Finance 28
Recent Developments 31
Apr 09, 2011: Shanghai Electric Signs Contract To Supply 125 Units Of 2 MW Wind Turbines To India 31
Dec 17, 2010: Dongfang Electric Receives Three Orders From Chinese And Indian Companies 31
Jun 07, 2010: KSK Energy Signs PPA With GUVNL 31
Jan 05, 2011: KSK Energy Announces Update On Wardha Warora Project 31
Sep 27, 2010: KSK Energy To Set Up Wardha Warora Power Plant At Warora, India 32
Sep 20, 2010: KSK Energy Provides Update On 3,600MW KSK Mahanadi Power Project In Chhattisgarh, India 32
Aug 07, 2010: KSK Energy Announces Update On Second Unit Of 540MW Coal-Fired Wardha Warora Project 33
May 17, 2010: KSK Energy Starts Power Generation From First 135MW Unit Of 540MW Coal-Fired Power Project 33
Mar 31, 2010: KSK Energy Commences Power Generation From 135MW VSLP Power Project In India 33
Feb 12, 2011: KSK Energy Reports Net Profit Of INR13.29m In Q3 Fiscal Year Ended 2011 33
Jul 28, 2010: KSK Energy Reports Operating Profit Of INR23.13 Million For Fiscal 2010 33
Jun 01, 2010: KSK Energy Reports Net Profit Of INR1.9 Billion In Fiscal 2010 34
Jan 30, 2010: KSK Energy Reports Net Sales Of INR723 Million For Q3 2010 34
Oct 28, 2009: KSK Energy Reports Net Profit Of INR372.5 Million For Q2 Fiscal 2010 34
Jul 27, 2009: KSK Energy Reports Net Profit Of INR479.04 Million For Q1 2010 35
May 09, 2009: KSK Energy Reports Net Profit Of INR1.36 Billion In Fiscal 2009 35
Contact Us 37
List of Table
Table 1: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Key Facts 5
Table 2: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Operational Metrics, Capacity 6
Table 3: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Operational Metrics, Sales 6
Table 4: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Wind Farms, India 7
Table 5: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Thermal Power Plants, India 8
Table 6: Major Products and Services 11
Table 7: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, SWOT Analysis 13
Table 8: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Ratios based on current share price 17
Table 9: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Annual Ratios 17
Table 10: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Interim Ratios 19
Table 11: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Key Employees 20
Table 12: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Subsidiaries 23
Table 13: KSK Energy Ventures Limited, Deals Summary, 2004 to 2011 24
Table 14: KSK Energy Ventures Completes Offering Of Common Stock For $110.61 Million 25
Table 15: KSK Energy Ventures Completes Initial Public Offering Of $193.53 Million 26
Table 16: KSK Energy Ventures Completes Private Placement Of $98.13 Million 27
Table 17: KSK Energy Completes Project Financing Of $215 Million For Warora Coal Fired Power Plant Phase I, India 28
Table 18: Shalivahana Projects Completes Project Financing Of $6 Million For Biomass Power Project, Maharashtra, India 29
Table 19: KSK Energy Announces To Expand Its Wardha Chhattisgarh Coal-Based Power Plant 30
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.