H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015
Global Markets Directs, H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
Dermatosis is a condition wherein the outer layer of the body, namely the skin (dermis) or hair, nail, etc has an irritation or an anomaly. Dermatoses involve condition of the skin that does not involve inflammation. In cases of inflammation, they are termed dermatitis. Corticosteroids are usually used to treat inflammation, but it is observed that corticosteroids sometimes also helped alleviate dermatoses. Dermatoses can be categorized as a cuta...
Idiopathic short stature (ISS) refers to children with shorten growth of body where the reason behind the physical condition is unknown. The children with height less than 2 standard deviations (SDs) are categorized in this clinical condition. The group of idiopathic short children includes children with delay of growth and puberty, hereditary short stature, children with subtle cartilage and bone dysplasias. There is no precise medical cause for...
Glaucoma is caused due to rise in the intraocular pressure, if persists may lead to permanent eye damage.This increased pressure damages the optic nerve which transmits message to the brain High pressure is built due to the blockage of the trabecular meshwork which results in the accumulation of aqueous humor. Depending on the size of trabecular meshwork blockage, glaucoma can be categorized as open angle and narrow closure glaucoma. In open an...