H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015
Global Markets Directs, H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding H5N1 Infection (Avian Influenza) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
Cancer, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) resulted in the death of around 4.6 million men worldwide in 2012. Around 14% of the world’s total annual deaths are as a result of various cancers. Modern medicine has extended the life expectancy of a cancer patient by a great margin. However newer cases are diagnosed every year globally, the present rate stands at 7.4 million newly diagnosed males annually, acc...
The branch of nanotechnology that deals with the study of biological and biochemical applications is known as nano-biotechnology. The study indulges mostly into deeply classifying the elements of living things or organisms and then modifying the same into nano products. Nano-biotechnology is a vital element boosting the new developments in the field of biotechnology. Biological research coupled with nano-technology continuously leads to ...
Parenteral formulations are sterile liquid or solid dosages (powder) packaged in either single or multi dose containers. Intended for administration by injection or infusion, parenteral preparations provide maximum bioavailability and efficacy than the oral dosage forms. Largely, parenteral preparations are classified based on their volume into small and large volume parenteral formulations. Small volume parenteral preparations are 100 ml or less...