Metal smelting is a process of extracting metal from its ore which is mixed with heat generating or purifying substances such as coke or limestone. Smelted or pure gold finds its application in various fields such as medical, dental, electronics and industrial application. While purchasing gold ore, investors are buying the insignificant material that sticks to pure gold. If buying gold as an asset, it is a better to purchase smelted gold. Along with melting gold into bar, smelter removes the impurities from gold using heat, pressure and certain chemicals. Hence, private and institutional investors who invest in gold coins, scrap gold and gold dust prefer gold smelting.
The demand for pure or smelted gold is extensively scattered around the world. The U.S., India, Turkey, and greater China which includes China, Hong Kong and Taiwan accounted for approximately over half of the global consumption in the last three years. Rapid socio-economic and demographic changes in the developing countries are also expected to turn out new patters of demand for smelted gold over the forecast period. Jewellery has constantly been the largest segment of overall gold consumption. In addition, private and institutional investors represent largest source of smelted gold.
Some of the key participants in gold smelting market include Chenzhou Mining Group Co. Ltd., Aida Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., Ronghua Industry Group Co. Ltd., Materion, Metalor USA refining corporation, Johnson Matthey Ltd., Chongjin Gold Corporation Ltd., Ohio precious metals LLC, Shandong Gold Mining Co.Ltd., OJSC Kolyma Refinery, Gannon and Scott, Yuyuan Tourist Mart Zijin Mining Group Co. Ltd., Global Advanced Metals and Hengbang Smelting Corporation among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.