TechNavios analysts forecast the Global Thin Film market to grow at a CAGR of 32.4 percent over the period 20102014. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the cost-effectiveness of thin films. The Global Thin Film market has also been witnessing unrelenting support from venture capital firms. However, the lack of energy conversion efficiency could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include First Solar Inc., Sharp Corp., Trony Solar Holdings Co. Ltd., and United Solar Ovonic LLC.
TechNavios Global Thin Film Market 20102014 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC, EMEA, and the Americas. It also covers the current market landscape and its growth prospects. Further, the report includes a discussion on key vendors operating in this market.Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table Of contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Vendor Landscape
6. Buying Criteria
7. Market Growth Drivers
8. Drivers and their Impact
9. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 First Solar Inc.
11.2 Sharp Corp.
11.3 Trony Solar Holdings Co. Ltd.
11.4 United Solar Ovonic LLC
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Chart
Exhibit 1: Global Thin Film Market 2010–2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Thin Film Market by Geographical Segmentation–2010 (Production)
Exhibit 3: Global Thin Film Market by Vendor Segmentation–2010 (Production)
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.