Global Oil and Gas Business Confidence Report Q4 2013
Published Date » 2013-11-30
No. Of Pages » 43
Product Synopsis “Oil and Gas Business Confidence Report Q4 2013” is a new report by Kable that analyzes the industry sentiments, globally, on the latest economic and consumer issues and their impact upon investment decisions and growth prospects within the oil and gas industry. This report also examines the executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective affect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next six months. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global oil and gas industry over the next six months. Introduction and Landscape...
List of Tables
List of Figures
Poland: woven fabrics market
By - Williams and Marshal Strategy
18. In the same way, the report presents an elaborate overview of the main market participants, the price fluctuations, the growth and demand drivers of the market and the factors, influencing its development. Last but not least, the report presents a general overview of the economy of Poland in 2008-2012 and a forecast for its development in the medium term. The report on the woven fabrics market in Poland includes: Analysis and dynamics of the economy of Poland; Forecast for the development of the economy of Poland; Analysis and forecast of market volume and dynamics; Volume,...
Combined Heat & Power Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Growth And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Combined heat and power (CHP) generation is also known as cogeneration. It is an integrated process of generating electricity and thermal power in usable form. It reduces carbon emission by nearly 30% compared to conventional generation by a power station and a boiler. CHP generation process can be applied to fossil as well as renewable fuels. It provides a cost-effective clean power generation process. CHP are classified based on technology into Stirling engine, internal combustion engine, organic Rankine cycle and proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC). Natural gas is...
Alzheimers Drugs Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2012 - 2018
By - Transparency Market Research
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological disorder of the brain which is progressive and ultimately leads to loss of neurons. This condition leads to loss of memory and reasoning abilities. Currently, there is no treatment for Alzheimer’s, although there are certain ways of slowing down its progression. Physicians generally prescribe neurotransmitters like cholinesterase inhibitors, memantine, etc. to slow down the advancement of disease and improve some symptoms such as insomnia, depression, anxiety and agitation. The global Alzheimer’s drugs market is expected...
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global and China Nano-Grinding Machine Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Cyanuric Acid Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Trimethylbenzene Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Dodecanol Ester Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Manual Shut-Off Valve Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Hydrotalcite Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Plastic Toner Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global Polytetrafluoroethylene Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global Heat Preservation Quilt Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global Fiber Reinforced Plastics Industry 2014 Market Research Report
Low Gas Prices Hurt Utahs Energy Industry
Dec 18, 2014
Due to excessive petroleum on the global market, gas prices are heavily tumbling in several places of the world. This aspect could prove effective and great for consumers in most parts of the world, but it is not so for the Utah. The petroleum industry in Utah has a tough time with the state budget. In Utah, the average gas prices have declined to around $2.64 a gallon. This has...
The 3 Dining Trend to Look Out For in 2015
Dec 17, 2014
Dining is a vibrant, dynamic subject. You can never set down a list of definitive rules for it, and since it depends on our own fickle taste, it is always subject to drastic changes and welcoming to new trends. Here’s a list of dining trends that are on the cusp of becoming mainstream and will surely make that step up in the coming year. 1. Increasing Acceptance of Technology:...
Bolivian Air Force Receives the Super Puma Helicopters
Dec 16, 2014
It was declared by the Airbus Helicopters that the Bolivian Air Force was the recipient of second of the six Airbus AS332 C1e Super Puma helicopters. The Super Pumas are generally used for several internal security missions and counter narcotics. The rest of the four helicopters will start operating from the year 2016. In late 2013, the light medium helicopters were purchased by the FAB for...
Leaked Emails Prove to be Challenging for Sony
Dec 15, 2014
It has been revealed via leaked emails that there exists a cultural gulf between Sony Pictures Entertainment, the Hollywood subsidiary on the one hand and Japan’s Sony Corp on the other. This poses a major challenge to the CEO Kazuo Hirai to bring about positive changes in the loss making company under the One Sony slogan. Over the past six years, this has been the fifth...
British Construction Firms to Hire More by 2015
Dec 10, 2014
As per the latest survey carried out by Manpower, increasing workload in Britain’s construction industry is calling for rise in employment opportunities. It is expected that in the coming year, various construction firms will be on a hiring spree. Paucity of trained and skilled workers in U.K. based building firms has led to greater focus on hiring of Portuguese bricklayers at a wage...