TechNavio analysts forecast that the Global Cloud Based Storage market will reach $1560 million in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing need for better initial costs and total ownership. However, increasing concerns about security in cloud based storage could be a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Cloud Based Storage market has also been witnessing the emergence of cross-cloud applications. Key vendors dominating this market space include Amazon.com, EMC, NetApp, and BT Group.
TechNavios report, Global Cloud Based Storage Market 2010-2014, has been prepared based on in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the Americas, EMEA, and APAC, and covers the market outlook and key vendors .Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends will this market witness?
- What are the key factors driving market growth?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Vendor Landscape
5. Buying Criteria
6. Market Growth Drivers
7. Drivers and their Impact
8. Market Challenges
9. Market Trends
10. Key Vendor Analysis
10.1 Amazon.com Inc.
10.2 EMC CORPORATION
10.3 NetApp Inc.
10.4 BT Group PLC
11. Other Reports in this Series
List of Chart
Exhibit 1: Global Cloud Based Storage market 2010-2014 (US $ Million)
Exhibit 2: Market Share by Geography
Exhibit 3: Market share by User Segment
Exhibit 4: Market Share of Key Cloud Based Storage Market Vendors
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.