Global Clothing and Footwear Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
Published Date » 2014-07-31
No. Of Pages » 118
Summary The Global Clothing and Footwear Retailing, 2013-2018 report, published by Conlumino, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in the clothing and footwear categories across different channels globally. Also provides, clothing and footwear data by sub-categories men, women and children. In addition, it highlights the largest and fastest growing markets for the clothing and footwear categories identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers across different channels. Key Findings Global clothing and footwear retail sales are forecast to surpass US$2 trillion by 2018, with major impetus from developing economies China is forecast to be the...
Table of Content
Global analysis of Clothing & Footwear Retail market
Middle East and Africa
List of TablesNA
List of FiguresNA
We will be happy to help you find what you need.
Please call us or write us:
Please call us or write us:
866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Select License type:
- Global and China Aryltrifluoroethyl Ethers Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Ethyl vinyl ether Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Trifluorovinyl Aryl Ether Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Global and China Hypnone Industry 2014 Market Research Report
- Base Metals Mining in Brazil to 2020
- Global Bitumen Market (Paving Bitumen, Oxidized Bitumen, Cutback Bitumen, Bitumen Emulsion, Polymer Modified Bitumen and Others) for Roadways, Waterproofing, Adhesives, Insulation and Other Applications - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Offshore Lubricants Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Sodium Silicate Market for Detergents, Catalysts, Pulp & Paper, Elastomers, Food & Healthcare and Other Applications - Europe Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Industrial Protective Footwear Market - Europe Industry Analysis, Trend, Size, Share and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
- Industrial Protective Footwear Market - Middle East Industry Analysis, Trend, Size, Share and Forecast, 2014 - 2020
Evereadys Kenya Plant to be Shut Down
Sep 30, 2014
The largest dry-cell battery manufacturer in the region of East Africa, Eveready East Africa Ltd. intends on shutting down its one and only factory in Kenya on the 1st of October 2014. A real estate business will be started in its place. According to the Managing Director of Eveready East Africa Ltd. the plan of shutting down the plant was initiated by the board members of this company...
Sale of Apples iPhones Remains Unaffected - Supported By Consumer Feedback
Sep 29, 2014
iPhones have been reintroduced in the global market by Apple Inc. in about 22 countries. Consumer reports and feedback basically show that due to the presence of a problem-free backing and update, these handsets are sturdy and do not bend easily. It has been observed via stress tests conducted on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, that it requires high force and pressure to cause damage to these...
New Malware Targets Pharma Servers
Sep 29, 2014
The electronics and communication agency Beldon has reportedly spotted a new cyber threat to the pharmaceutical industry. Called Dragonfly, the malware specifically targets intellectual property of servers in the pharmaceutical industry with the purpose of stealing information. An initial report released by ipprolifesciences.com stated the malware was targeting the energy sector....
Child’s Success Depends on Father’s Education Level: Study
Sep 24, 2014
A father’s level of education is the strongest attribute that can determine a child’s success in academics, according to a research conducted in Britain. It also says that there is a self-reinforcing cycle of lack of achievement and poverty that is handed down from parent to child. The report was released by the Office for National Statistics and states that children are...
Orange Business Services to Extend into Internet Services
Sep 23, 2014
Orange Business Services is set to create a business-class Internet service by extending its core VPN Business Service into VPN Business Internet. The move has been made to meet the increasing demand from multinational companies for a heavy-duty, high-performance, and secure access to Cloud and Web services on the Internet. It is the cornerstone Business VPN Internet by the Hybrid...