Fireproof ceramics are materials that shed their outer layer in case of fire, thus changing themselves from a polymer to a more fire-resistant ceramic. This ceramic is more stable and less susceptible to high fluctuations in temperature, thus it does not break or crack easily. Fireproof ceramics are used in making fireproof ceramic walls, floor tiles, ceramic paper, and multilayer ceramic capacitors (MLCC’s) and medical grade ceramics. These products have applications in various industries such as chemicals, explosives, and those sectors which need high-end fireproofing solutions. Lately, fireproof ceramic floorings are also increasingly being used at workplaces and in household construction.
With the rising demands for viable MLCC’s in smartphones, the Multilayer ceramic capacitors market is expected to grow substantially. Fireproof ceramics are also used in making fireproof ceramic stones which are used in making fireproof walls and floor tiles. One of the key factors contributing to the growth of medical grade ceramics market is the growing demand for cosmetic dentistry and hip replacement implants. At present, China is the biggest manufacturer of fireproof ceramics followed by Ukraine. The rest of the major manufacturers of fireproof ceramics include Italy, India, Latin America and Middle Eastern countries.
Some of the advantages which drive the demand for fireproof ceramics include their durability, moisture resistance, resistance to abrasion, chemical resistance, color permanence, visual appeal and hygiene. One of the major constraints in the use of fireproof ceramics is that these materials require a lot of maintenance and their replacement can be costly in case of damge or breakage.
Some of the market players in this industry are JIA Inc., Saint-Gobain Ceramics and Plastics Ltd., Zibo Jiuchen Co. Ltd., Rodabell Group, Jagdamba Minerals among others. The major consumers of fireproof ceramics include developed countries with huge industrial base such as United States, Ukraine and developing countries in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.