- The report examines the prevailing economic conditions’ and executives opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of the economy in various regions
- The report provides industry executives’ expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry as a whole over Jul–Sep 2014
- The report analyzes financial services industry executives’ opinions on changes in customer confidence, globally, over Jul–Sep 2014
- The report determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the changes
- The report tracks the expected change in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions over Jul–Sep 2014
- The report ascertains the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on over Jul–Sep 2014
- The report examines the industry executives’ attitudes towards various business concerns and provides regional analysis
- The report identifies the immediate business priorities of financial services industry executives over Jul–Sep 2014
\"Financial Services Business Confidence Report Q3 2014” is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the financial services industry. This report also examines executive opinion with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over Jul–Sep 2014. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global financial services industry over Jul–Sep 2014.
The report features the opinions of Financial Services industry respondents about the economic overview, covering the following aspects:
- The state of the economy
- Growth prospects and customer confidence
- Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
- Organizational outlook and strategy
Reasons to buy
- This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of leading financial services industry executives.
- The report analyzes current economic conditions prevailing around the world and their impact on the financial services industry.
- The report forecasts company and industry growth prospects over Jul–Sep 2014.
- The report provides information on the impact customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount are likely to have on the investment decisions of industry executives over Jul–Sep 2014.
- Overall, 48% of financial services respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 25% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global financial services industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both the company and industry over Jul–Sep 2014.
- Industry respondents from Asia-Pacific expect the highest growth in sales volume in Jul–Sep 2014.
- Improving operational efficiency and protecting and growing market share are the most popular priorities for financial services industry executives operating in all regions.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.