Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014
Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2014 is the latest policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in Europe namely the Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey. The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in Europe region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
- The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in Europe.
- The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across countries. Major countries include Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Spain, Austria, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Turkey.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table Of Content
newable Energy Market, France, Geothermal Feed-in Tariffs, 2013 116
Table 35: Renewable Energy Market, France, Hydropower Feed-in Tariffs, 2013 117
Table 36: Renewable Energy Market, France, Biogas Feed-in Tariffs, 2013 118
Table 37: Renewable Energy Market, France, Eco-Interest Loans, Bundle of Works Option, Eligibility, 2013 122
Table 38: Renewable Energy Market, France, Eco-interest Loan Eligibility, 2013 122
Table 39: Renewable Energy Market, Austria, Feed-in Tariffs, 2013 133
Table 40: Renewable Energy Market, Austria, Solar Feed-in Tariffs, 2012 - 2014 134
Table 41: Renewable Energy Market, Austria, Small Hydropower Feed-in Tariffs, 2012 and 2013 137
Table 42: Renewable Energy Market, Austria, Biopower Feed-in Tariffs, 2012 and 2013 139
Table 43: Renewable Energy Market, The Netherlands, SDE+ 2012 Feed-in Tariffs, 2012 148
Table 44: Renewable Energy Market, The Netherlands, SDE+2013 Feed-in Tariffs, 2013 153
Table 45: Renewable Energy Market, The Netherlands, SDE+2014 Feed-in Tariffs, 2014 158
Table 46: Renewable Energy Market, The Netherlands, Guarantees of Origin Participants, 2013 162
Table 47: Renewable Power Market, the Netherlands, Environmental Protection Tax Levy, 2013 166
Table 48: Renewable Energy Market, Norway, Renewable Quota Obligation (Certificates per MWh, 2013-2035 176
Table 49: Renewable Power Market, Poland, Renewable Quota Obligation (%), 2013-2021 199
Table 50: Renewable Energy Market, Sweden, Quota Obligation per MWh, 2012-2035 214
Table 51: Renewable Energy, UK, Renewable Obligation, Technology Eligibility, 2013 233
Table 52: Renewable Energy, UK, Renewable Obligation (ROCs/MWh), 2009-2015 234
Table 53: Renewable Energy, England and Wales, Renewable Obligation by Technology (ROCs/MWh), 2013 235
Table 54: Renewable Energy Market, UK, Climate Change Levy, 2012-2015 238
Table 55: Renewable Energy Market, UK, Solar Power, Feed-in Tariff (
List of Tables
List of Figures