Escherichia coli Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2015
Global Markets Directs, Escherichia Coli Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2015, provides an overview of the Escherichia Coli Infectionss therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Escherichia Coli Infections, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Escherichia Coli Infections and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Escherichia Coli Infections
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Escherichia Coli Infections and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Escherichia Coli Infections products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Escherichia Coli Infections pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Escherichia Coli Infections
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Escherichia Coli Infections pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.
A tincture is an alcoholic extract of plant or animal material or solution of such low volatility substance. Tincture of opium which is also known as laudanum is an alcoholic herbal preparation containing approximately 10% powdered opium by weight. Opium is a highly narcotic drug acquired as dried latex that contains approximately 12% of the analgesic alkaloid morphine. It is obtained from opium poppy seeds (papaver somniferum). Opium is pr...
The global pancreatic cancer drug market is projected to reach USD 1.2 billion by 2015. Among all the regions, the United States has recorded the maximum number of pancreatic cancer cases, which are about 30,000 patients each year. The survival rate is less than 5 years which acts as a major hurdle for the growth of this market. The aggressive nature of pancreatic cancer and inadequate responses to the treatment acts as major obstacles...
The term ‘cell based assay’ refers to the use of live cells to test the effect of a foreign substance on the functionalities and behavior of a cell. These cell based assays are the most accurate method of cell testing, due to the fact that live cells are utilized for experiments. It is used for determining factors like cell toxicity, cell proliferation, motility, and cell morphology. The global market for cell based assays is ...