Electro-diagnostic (EDX) equipment is employed in studies to measure the electrical activity of nerves and muscles. The information revealed from the diagnosis helps physicians and clinicians in evaluating several conditions such as neuropathy, myopathy, plexopathy and neuromuscular junction disorder. The electro-diagnostic studies cover two specialized tests – electromyogram (EMG) and the nerve conduction study (NCS). The nerve conduction study (NCS) is the study of nerve function which involves applying small electrical impulses through electrodes placed on skin. While in the electromyogram (EMG), a small needle electrode is inserted into various muscles to reveal the status of the muscle’s electrical activity.
The other diagnostic tests include electrocardiography (ECG), electroencephalography (EEG), electroretinography (ERG) and electrogastrography (EGG). The early diagnosis assists in the mitigation of diseases, thereby saving precious lives. This is important factor that the health fraternity depends heavily on diagnostic equipment. The increasing health consciousness and rise in the global health care expenditure are the major drivers for the growth in the electro-diagnostic equipment market.
The global electro-diagnostic equipment market is divided geographically into four major regions representing the substantial revenues generated in these regions. The segments are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is the largest geography in terms of revenue while Asia is the fastest growing region in the global electro-diagnostic market.
The huge patient pool and the low cost of medical treatment in the Asia are the factors that are responsible for a growing electro-diagnostics market in Asia.
Today’s advanced electro-diagnostic equipment has overcome the limitations earlier medical diagnostic equipment and provides the physician with more precise, live and recordable information. This has created a global rise in demand for the electro-diagnostic equipment. The major companies that manufacture and distribute the electro-diagnostic equipment are Medtronic, Abbott Vascular Devices, Boston Scientific Corporation, Siemens Medical Solutions, Philips Medical Systems, GE Healthcare, Noraxen, Viasys Healthcare, Natus Medical, Nihon Kohden.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.