Electric submersible pump (ESP) or sub pump is a device having hermetically sealed motor that is coupled to the pump body. The entire system is submerged into the fluid to be pumped. Submersible pumps are more efficient than jet pumps as they push fluid to the surface whereas jet pump pulls the fluid. Moreover these pumps prevent pump cavitation that is cause by high elevation difference between pump and the fluid surface.
The electric submersible pump systems are one of the most effective artificial lift methods of pumping fluids to the surface. They are widely used in the oil and gas industry due to its higher efficiency, low maintenance and low space requirements. ESP are used to take out products from wells with low bottom hole pressure effectively. They are high volume and depth champions among other oil field lift systems. On the other hand these systems needs vey high voltage and electric supply and as they produce highly viscous oils moreover the ESP systems are less flexible and can’t be operated at variable speed. The growing oil & gas industry is driving the market for ESP systems and has several opportunities for the market in future.
The major application of ESP is segmented in two types including onshore water flood operations and all the other subsea productions where large volume of fluids has to be lifted. The ESP pumps are found in many applications that can be categorized in two type single stage pumps and multiple stage pumps. The single stage pumps are used for drainage, industrial pumping and sewage pumping and multiple stage submersible are typically borehole that is used for residential, commercial and industrial water extraction and in oil wells.
Some of the market players of this market are Falcon Pumps Pvt. Ltd., Grundfos Pumps Corporation, and Walrus America Inc. amongst other manufacturers.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.