Published by Canadean, the East Europe Energy Drinks Report 2012 provides a detailed analysis of the energy drinks market in East Europe, with data at a regional and individual country level, including forecasts to 2015
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
The East Europe Energy Drinks Report 2012 is an essential guide for anyone with an interest in the energy drinks market and forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
For many countries within the region, consumption was boosted by new market players, existing players' marketing activities and Private Label performance.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report comprises of data tables and supporting text, providing information at a regional and country level. The report is compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers 'on the ground'. Comprising of 18individual country profiles, plus a regional summary, the report provides an invaluable guide to the latest trends and forecasts in the energy drinks category.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dataincludesconsumption volumes (million litres and litres per capita)from 2006 to 2011, plus forecasts to 2015 by country.
- Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging dataand distribution (2010 and 2011 actuals, plus 2012 forecasts).
- Leading companies' market shares for 2010 and 2011 are provided.
- A market valuation is provided for eachcountry and, where applicable, new products in 2011 are identified by country.
- Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional products and private label
- In Russia in 2011, energy drinks consumption increased by an impressive 42%, driven by rapidly growing consumer demand for low-priced brands. These were distributed on a nationwide scale for the first time, making the category more affordable for a much larger number of potential consumers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Regional Summary - Energy Drinks Data Tables
Consumption (Million Litres) By Region/Country, 2006-2015F
Litres per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2006-2015F
8oz Servings per Capita Consumption By Region/Country, 2006-2015F
Consumption (Million Cases) By Region/Country, 2006-2015F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Top Flavors, By Region/Country 2010-2012F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Still vs. Carbonated, 2010-2012F
Share of Consumption by Top Packaging Materials, By Region/Country 2010-2012F
Share of Consumption by Segment: Refillable vs. Non-Refillable, By Region/Country 2010-2012F
Share of Consumption by Pack Mix: Single-Serve (<=60cl) vs. Multi-Serve(>60cl), By Region/Country 2010-2012F
Share of Distribution: Off-Premise (Retail/At Home) vs. On-Premise (Away from Home), By Region/Country 2010-2012F
Table - Energy Drinks Key Facts
Market Size - Consumption Million Litres, Litres Per Capita, 2011
Growth - CAGR% 06-11, CAGR % 08-11, CAGR% 10-11
Market Value (at Consumer Price), Local Currency/US$, 2011
Segmentation - RTD/non-RTD, % Market Share, 2011
Distribution - Off-Premise/On-Premise, % Market Share, 2011
Packaging - Material, % Market Share, 2011
Chart -Energy Drinks Leading Trademark Owners, 2011
Current and Emerging Trends
Private Label/Private Label Producers
Energy Drinks New Products 2011
Consumption, Million Litres/Litres Per Capita, 2006-2015F
Segments: Flavor, Still vs. Carbonated, RTD,% Market Share, 2010-2012F
Packaging: Material / Non-Refillable vs. Refillable / Multi Serve vs. Single Serve, % Market Share, 2010-2012F
Distribution: Off-Premise vs. On-Premise, % Market Share, 2010-2012F
Leading Companies, % Market Share, 2010-2011
EAST EUROPE: Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.