“Current environment and future outlook for cloud computing” is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes usage status, preferred types, key drivers, and major challenges associated with cloud computing, apart from identifying cloud computing services which are currently used and planned for implementation over the next 12 months. This report also examines the annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing and highlights projected cloud computing budget patterns for 2014–2015 across industries.
- Flexibility in terms of IT capacity and increased connectivity within organizations are driving the usage of cloud computing
- SaaS is the most used cloud computing type within organizations
- The highest percentage of executives foresee implementation of data backup and software application hosting in the next 12 months
- 16.6% of the overall procurement budget is spent for cloud computing
“Current environment and future outlook for cloud computing” is a new report by Kable that analyzes current environment and future outlook for cloud computing which includes cloud computing usage levels, key drivers, and currently employed cloud computing types. This report also examines currently used cloud computing services and identifies those which are planned for implementation in the next 12 months. Furthermore, it highlights key barriers for implementing cloud computing services, cloud computing share in annual procurement budget and expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014–2015.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Level of cloud computing presence in organizations: examines level of introduction or degree of usage of cloud computing in organizations
- Key factors influencing cloud computing implementation: identifies key drivers which are influencing the deployment of cloud computing in organizations
- Currently used cloud computing types: analyzes cloud computing types which are currently employed by organizations
- Currently employed cloud computing services: determines cloud computing services which are currently used by organizations
- Preferred cloud computing services for implementation in the next 12 months: identifies cloud computing services which the organizations intend to introduce in the next 12 months
- Annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of annual procurement budget which is spend on cloud computing
- Expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014–2015: identifies the distribution of cloud computing budget for 2014–2015 in certain specific areas
- Key barriers for implementing cloud computing services: highlights major challenges faced by organizations for implementing cloud computing services.
Reasons To Buy
- The report assists readers to make strategic decisions by providing information and an introduction to cloud computing in organizations
- The report identifies cloud computing types which are currently employed by organizations which allows readers to make effective business decisions
- Organizations will be provided with a clear uncovering of the major challenges for introducing cloud computing services
- The report determines annual procurement budget allocation for cloud computing which helps organizations in budget allocation and business planning
- The report helps industry executives to recognize new business opportunities and restructure business operations, by providing information about the expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014–2015.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.