Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Bakery & Cereals Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Russia\'s Bakery & Cereals market is one of the fastest growing by value and volume worldwide
- Older Consumers as a demographic have the highest number of Bakery & Cereals occasions per year
- Russian consumers select Bakery & Cereals based on the products\' ability to meet personal time related needs at an affordable price
- Busy lifestyles will drive demand for products convenient for on-the-go consumption.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Bakery & Cereals Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Russian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Bakery & Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups \"over\" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Russia and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Bakery & Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Russia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Russian Bakery & Cereals consumers. This is based on Canadean\'s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery & Cereals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table Of Contents
Category classification and demographic definitions
Canadean has identified nine mega-trends that drive food choice: these can be broken down into 20 sub-trends
A desire for tasty, fresh, and good value products is driving the consumption of Bakery and Cereals
Russia\'s Bakery and Cereals market currently valued at RUB468.9 billion will witness steady growth over the next five years
The Bread and Rolls category accounts for two thirds of all volume sold in the Russian Bakery and Cereals market
There were 62.8 billion Bakery and Cereals occasions in Russia with per person consumption higher among men and Tweens and Early Teens
The Russian Bakery and Cereals market is one of the fastest growing worldwide
Russia\'s Bakery and Cereals market is fourth largest in terms of volume globally
Demographic cohort consumption patterns
Russian women marginally over-consume Bakery and Cereals products
Older Consumers are under-consuming Breakfast and Cereal products while Tweens and Early Teens over-consume
Both men and women are \'heavy frequency\' consumers of Bakery and Cereal products
Russian consumers follow a \'heavy frequency\' consumption pattern of Bakery and Cereals products
Consumer trend analysis
Value conscious Russian consumers seek Personal Space and Time while consuming Bakery and Cereals products
Comparing Consumer Trends influence on consumption of Bakery and Cereal products across major markets
The Changing Lifestyle mega-trend: The choice of Bakery and Cereals products are driven by consumers\' age-based needs
The Connectivity mega-trend: Exposure to different cultures affects consumption choices
The Convenience mega-trend: Busy consumers are seeking on-the-go products and time-saving convenience
The Ethics mega-trend: Environmental and ethical concerns have little influence on Bakery and Cereals consumption in Russia
The Experience and Enjoyment mega-trend: Russian consumers seek high quality, indulgent Bakery and Cereals products
The Health and Wellness mega-trend: Russian consumers desire Breakfast Cereals that provide health benefits
The Individuality mega-trend: Consumers desire for Personal Space and Time drives Bakery and Cereals consumption in Russia
The Trust mega-trend: Trust has little influence on consumption of Bakery and Cereal products in Russia
The Value mega-trend: Russian consumers look for Better Value for Money products in Bakery and Cereals
Manufacturers of Bakery and Cereals are innovating across categories to target growing needs of the Russian consumers
Global innovations on formulation and positioning can be a source of inspiration for Russian manufacturers
Manufacturers should meet Russian consumers\' growing need for products offering experience, indulgence, and taste
Manufacturers should focus on health, convenience, and targeting Russia\'s aging population
An explanation of the sub-trends
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.