This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Slovakian Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- Rising GDP per capita and a large base of young population is creating new dynamics in the consumer goods sector in Slovakia.
- Still Wine has the highest volume share in the Slovakian Wine market.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for all categories in the Slovakian Wine market.
- Glass is the predominantly used packaging material in the Wine market.
- Louis Latour, Barbaresco and Baron D'Arignac are the leading brands in the Still Wine category.
- Slovakia has a growing economy and has fair share of demographic mix of the young and mid-lifers with growing disposable income in the country which offers growth opportunities to the Wine manufacturers.
- The Wine market registered high growth owing to increased per capita consumption during 2009-2014.
- The Slovakian Wine market was led by the Still Wine category which is also forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Slovakian Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.