This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Singapore’s Wine market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- The Wine market will maintain high growth momentum in value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- The Sparkling Wine category will be the fastest growing category in Singapore’s Wine market.
- The Still Wine category has the highest share in the Singapore’s Wine market .
- Vermouth is the largest segment in the Fortified Wine category.
- Food & Drinks Specialists account for the majority sales in Singapore’s Wine market.
Growth momentum in the Singapore Wine market will continue during 2014-2019. The Sparkling Wine category is forecast to be the largest as well as the fastest growing category by value, while Still Wine is forecast to be the largest category by volume during 2014-2019. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel for Still Wine & Fortified Wine categories.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Wine market in Singapore allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.