Robust domestic demand supported by overall growth in GDP will create opportunities in Romanian Spirits market during 2015-2019. Liqueurs will be the fastest growing category in both value and volume terms during 2015-2019. The Spirits market in Romania is led by Bacardi, Diageo Plc and Pernod Ricard S.A.
- The Spirits market in Romania will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
- The Liqueurs category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2015-2019.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Romanian Spirits market.
- Glass is the most used packaging material in the Spirits market in Romania.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share
Table of Contents
- Macroeconomic indicators –Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Romanian Spirits market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Romanian Spirits market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Romanian Wine & Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Romanian Spirits market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)Brand Share
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List of Table
Table 1: Market value analysis in RON, 2010-2019
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2015-2019
Table 3: Average prices (RON) by category, 2015
Table 4: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2014
List of Chart
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2009-2019
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2019
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2014
Figure 7: Packaging analysis – key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015 Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2019
Figure 9: Brand share by categories, 2014
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.