This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Venezuelan Prepared Meals sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Prepared Meals categories and their packaging.
- High inflation and fluctuation in the exchange rate are affecting the Venezuelan economy.
- Ready Meals is the most consumed Prepared Meals category in Venezuela.
- Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel in Venezuela’s Food market
- Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material in the Venezuelan Prepared Meals market.
- Maruchan is the leading brand in the Ready Meals category.
The Prepared Meals market in Venezuela registered moderate growth during 2009-2014 owing to low per capita consumption and high food prices. Ready Meals is the leading category while Pizza is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019. Maruchan and Texas accounted for the highest brand share in the Ready Meals and Pizza categories respectively.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Venezuelan Prepared Meals sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.