This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Netherland’s Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- The Ice Cream market in the Netherlands will register moderate growth both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019.
- The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category accounted for highest off-trade and on-trade sales both in value and volume terms in 2014.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Netherland’s Food market.
- Paper & Board is the most used packaging material in Ice Cream market in the Netherlands.
- Hertog, Magnum, and Ola - others are the leading brands in Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream and Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve categories
Increasing GDP per capita and a large proportion of mid-lifers provides growth opportunities in the Ice Cream market in the Netherlands. The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category accounted for highest off-trade and on-trade sales both in value and volume terms and is also forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019. Meanwhile Artisanal Ice Cream is forecast to witness fastest growth in terms of volume consumption.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in the Netherlands allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Examples of new product development
Make an enquiry before buying this Report
Please fill the enquiry form below.